05.jpg

Live on the soil that nourishes your soul

The Biggest Gated Farm Project In Hyderabad

leaf-vein-texture usedadag.jpg

Own a Farmland in
145 Acre Gated Project

Surrounded by over 4,000 acres of reserve forest, the community has a weather all of its own: sunny and pleasantly warm in the summers, misty and comfortingly cold in the winters.

  • 40 KM From Hyderabad

  • Best in class Amenities

  • 605 Sq Yds Plot Sizes

  • Highest Appreciation

Amenities & Luxurious Facilities

Section 1B.jpg

Infrastructure

Section 2 B.jpg

Exclusive Features

Section 3 B.jpg
BG drone.jpg
Nivriti Farms
Nivriti Farms

Nivriti Farms

press to zoom
Nivriti Farms
Nivriti Farms

Nivriti Farms

press to zoom
Nivriti Farms
Nivriti Farms

Nivriti Farms your image

press to zoom
Nivriti Farms
Nivriti Farms

Nivriti Farms

press to zoom
1/9
 

Radha Krishna

Madhapur

Investing in Nivriti Farms is one of the best decisions of my life. The appreciation of land is going high

day by day. 

60% of the project has already sold out and the remaining 40% is filling up at a fast pace. Don't miss out!

Contact us NOW!

arrow&v

I authorize Nivriti Farms and its representatives to Call, SMS, Email or WhatsApp me about its products and offers. This consent overrides any registration for DND / NDNC.

Thanks for submitting!

Untitled-2.jpg
Nivriti Farms JPEG (2).jpg

Exploring the inborn ties we share with soil and nature, the communities we build believe that living close to nature is the perfect antidote to the stresses of modern life. Present in Hyderabad and Kurnool, our communities promise a life that is simple, stress free, and full of carefree joy. Built for families that wish to spend quality time together, working executives who wish to disconnect and rejuvenate, or retired couples looking to escape the pollution and stress of the city — our farms are your reliable companions in leading lives that cleanse your soul and free your mind.

  • 580b57fcd9996e24bc43c543
  • Instagram
  • Facebook

Farms Location : Nivriti Farms Phase 1, Nednur Village, Kandukur Mandal, Hyderabad

Corporate Office : 3rd Floor, Bizness Square, HITEC City, Hyderabad

Call / WhatsApp : +91 8712 86 00 86    Email : contact@nivritifarms.com