05.jpg

Live on the soil that nourishes your soul

The Biggest Gated Farm Project In Hyderabad

Your search for the best farm house for sale in Hyderabad ends here.

leaf-vein-texture usedadag.jpg

Own a Farmland in
145 Acre Gated Project

Surrounded by over 4,000 acres of reserve forest, the community has a weather all of its own: sunny and pleasantly warm in the summers, misty and comfortingly cold in the winters.

  • 40 KM From Hyderabad

  • Best in class Amenities

  • 605 Sq Yds Plot Sizes

  • Highest Appreciation

Amenities & Luxurious Facilities

Section 1B.jpg

Infrastructure

Section 2 B.jpg

Exclusive Features

Section 3 B.jpg
Farm plots for sale in Hyderabad
Farm plots for sale in Hyderabad | Nivriti Farms
Farm plots for sale in Hyderabad | Nivriti Farms

Farm plots for sale in Hyderabad | Nivriti Farms

press to zoom
Farm plots for sale in Hyderabad | Nivriti Farms
Farm plots for sale in Hyderabad | Nivriti Farms

Farm plots for sale in Hyderabad | Nivriti Farms

press to zoom
Farm Plots in Hyderabad | Nivriti Farms
Farm Plots in Hyderabad | Nivriti Farms

Farm Plots in Hyderabad | Nivriti Farms

press to zoom
Farm plots for sale in Hyderabad | Nivriti Farms
Farm plots for sale in Hyderabad | Nivriti Farms

Farm plots for sale in Hyderabad | Nivriti Farms

press to zoom
1/9
 

Radha Krishna

Madhapur

I was searching for best farm plot for constructing farm house in Hyderabad and found Nivriti. Amazing forest view abd emenities made me buy farm plot in Nivriti Farms. 

60% of the farmland project has already sold out and the remaining 40% is filling up at a fast pace. Don't miss out!

Contact us NOW!

arrow&v

I authorize Nivriti Farms and its representatives to Call, SMS, Email or WhatsApp me about its products and offers. This consent overrides any registration for DND / NDNC.

Thanks for submitting!

Untitled-2.jpg
Nivriti Farms JPEG (2).jpg

Exploring the inborn ties we share with soil and nature, the communities we build believe that living close to nature is the perfect antidote to the stresses of modern life. Present in Hyderabad and Kurnool, our communities promise a life that is simple, stress free, and full of carefree joy. Built for families that wish to spend quality time together, working executives who wish to disconnect and rejuvenate, or retired couples looking to escape the pollution and stress of the city — our farms are your reliable companions in leading lives that cleanse your soul and free your mind.

Life in Farm House is everyone's childhood dream and to make that into reality, Nivriti Farms came up with 145 Acres of Farm Project where you can build your own farm house and live close to Nature. If you are looking for best farm plots in Hyderabad for sale to construct farm house, Nivriti would be the best choice for you. Nivriti Farms is the one of the best farmland projects in Hyderabad for sure and you will ne never disappointed with us.

  • 580b57fcd9996e24bc43c543
  • Instagram
  • Facebook

Farms Location : Nivriti Farms Phase 1, Nednur Village, Kandukur Mandal, Hyderabad

Corporate Office : 3rd Floor, Bizness Square, HITEC City, Hyderabad

Call / WhatsApp : +91 8712 86 00 86    Email : contact@nivritifarms.com